Every year SAGE visits nearly 250 conferences to connect with authors, editors, societies and librarians. These conferences hit a wide range of topics and help us meet our customers face to face. Below are the conferences we’ll be attending across the globe this week. If you’re attending one of these, stop by our booth and say hi. We’d love to hear from you.
- April 25-28: Council for Exceptional Children (National Harbor, MD)
- April 27-29: Vision to Reality: Queensland’s new education landscape (Brisbane)
- April 27-May 2: Trilogical Society Annual Meeting (Chicago, IL)
- April 27-29: British International Studies Association (Manchester)
- April 28-May 1: Western Psychological Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- April 28-May 8: Anatolian University Libraries Consortium (ANKOS) (Istanbul)
- April 29-May 1: 6th World Congress World Institute of Pain (Seoul, Korea)
- April 30-May4: American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (Salt Lake City, UT)
Hope to see you!