Send us a photo that demonstrates how your library supports student success for a chance to win a travel grant to the 2017 Charleston Conference or one of five $50 Amazon gift cards.
We’re interested in seeing and celebrating the fun and innovative ways your library is helping students excel. Now through May 17, send an email to SAGE.Contest@sagepub.com with a photo that shows how your library supports success in a creative way and you could win a travel grant to the 2017 Charleston Conference, or one of five $50 Amazon gift cards.
Not a professional photographer? No worries! Feel free to send us photos taken from a smartphone or basic digital camera.
- 1 first-place winner will receive a voucher for registration at the 2017 Charleston Conference as well as $500 for travel-related expenses to attend the 2017 Charleston Conference.
- 5 second-place winners will receive a $50 Amazon gift cards.
- All 6 winners will have their entry photographs featured in the 2017 Charleston Conference’s photo-desk calendar (for calendar year 2018), given to all conference attendees
The winners will be selected based on the following 3 criteria:
- Ability to depict how your library supports student success
- Quality of the photo entry
How to Enter:
To enter, send an email to SAGE.Contest@sagepub.com with the following:
- Your name and title
- Name of your institution (if applicable)
- Title of photo (title should be no more than 10 words)
- Description of photo (description should be no more than 40 words)
- Attached photo depicting the answer to the following question: “How does your library support student success?”
By sending the above information to SAGE.Contest@sagepub.com, you agree to the Official Rules. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Limit one entry per person/email address. After the first entry, additional entry submissions will not result in additional entries.