Every day, librarians help patrons find the information (and confidence) they need to tackle research projects. How are librarians addressing student and researchers’ diverse needs, and what do these strategies look like in action?
From now until April 23rd, send us a picture of how your library is supporting research in new or unique ways for a chance to win a travel grant to the 2016 Charleston Conference or one of five $50 Amazon gift cards.
We’ll be more impressed by your institution’s support of research than your camera work, so feel free to send us regular photos off your smartphone or digital camera.
- 1 first-place winner will receive a voucher for registration at the 2016 Charleston Conference as well as $500 for travel-related expenses
- 5 second-place winners will each receive a $50 Amazon gift card
- All 6 winners will have their entry photographs featured in the 2016 Charleston Conference’s photo-desk calendar (for calendar year 2017) which will be given to all conference attendees.
The winners will be based on the following three criteria:
- Ability to depict efforts supporting research at your library
- Quality of the photo entry
How to Enter:
To enter, send an email to SAGE.Contest@sagepub.com with the following:
- Your name and title
- Name of your institution (if applicable)
- Title of photo (title should be no more than 10 words)
- Description of photo (description should be no more than 40 words)
- Attached photo depicting the answer to the following question: “How does your library support research in new or unique ways?”
By sending the above information to SAGE.Contest@sagepub.com, you agree to the Official Rules. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Limit one entry per person/email address. After the first entry, additional entry submissions will not result in additional entries.
For more information on the Charleston Conference, click here.