The London Book Fair is an annual event which brings together academic and trade publishers, rights and licencing teams, top authors, new authors, global representatives across the industry and all other key players in between.
Each year SAGE is delighted to be a part of this global network, meeting our customers and peers to talk about the latest developments across our industry.
So where are we this year?
- Stand 7C10
How can you reach us?
- We will be tweeting throughout the fair, join in the debates with us at @SAGE_News
What else are we up to?
- SAGE’s David Ross, Executive Publisher, Open Access will be taking part in a panel debate, hosted by the Copyright Clearance Center, which will seek to address how to face the OA challenge in 2015, discussing the identification of end-to-end solutions that manage the change, minimize the business burden, and maximize the publishing results.
When and where do you need to be?
- Date – Tuesday 14 April
- Location – The Faculty, EC2, London Book Fair
- Time – 16:00- 17:00
The panel will include:
- Christopher Kenneally, Director, Business Development, Copyright Clearance Center
- Diane Cogan, Sales Director for the UK and Europe, Ringgold
- Dr Neil Jacobs, Head of Scholarly Communications Support, Jisc
- Dr Emma Wilson, Director of Publishing, Journals and Databases, Royal Society of Chemistry
- David Ross, Executive Publisher for Open Access SAGE
So join us at the LBF to see this debate unfold! Looking forward to seeing you all there!