Did you miss your chance in March? Good news! SAGE is still looking to commission original business case studies. Please get in touch if you would like to write or submit a case.
- Can you write, or have you written a business case study?
- Would you like to produce a video case study?
- Can you write an academic article on your latest research on a topical business issue?
- Have you developed innovative datasets that need disseminating more widely?
- Have you produced video content such as interviews, presentations and business processes in action?
- Would you like to discuss your research on camera or take part in round table discussions?
If the answer to these is YES then SAGE is interested in hearing from you!
SAGE Business Cases is an exciting new collection containing specially repurposed and previously unpublished business cases. The collection will be hosted on the premier eBook platform SAGE Knowledge. The goal of SAGE Business Cases is to build a world-class case collection that is fully accessible to staff and students through their academic libraries. The cases will aid the teaching and understanding of business studies and come complete with full teaching notes.
What are the benefits of submitting a case?
The benefits to you as an author are significant. SAGE is pleased to offer our case authors:
- Discoverability of your existing work on our global SAGE Knowledge platform.
- The opportunity to have your case peer-reviewed.
- Access to SAGE Research Methods, the award-winning platform for academic research.
- Payment if we publish your case!
What is SAGE looking for?
We are looking for lively, interesting cases that bring business concepts and problems to life. They should engage the student with the scenario, be rich in context and detail; pose intriguing and unique business challenges for discussion and debate. We are looking for cases that discuss a range of organizations, large or small.
You may already have cases that you are using in your own teaching that, with only minor amendment, may make a wonderful addition to the SAGE Business Cases collection!
How can I get involved?
It is easy to get involved in SAGE Business Cases! If you are willing to contribute or provide guidance, then please arrange to meet with David Harrison who is looking to develop digital collections of leading global academic business commentary, reference and support. Simply email email@example.com!