SAGE’s Psychology social media channels feature relevant news, the latest research, notifications of free content, podcast alerts, and announcements on some of your favorite journals.
To thank you for making these the most popular posts on Twitter and Facebook, we’re making the research articles they promote free! Click the links below to read the articles through June 30.
- Research reveals the cultural origins of self-esteem via @medical_xpress – Free Article
- What are the basic skills valued in the 21st Century workplace? #leadership
- Study examines emerging adults’ presentation of their real, ideal, and false self on Facebook – Free Article
- Check out the special issue of Human Factors here!
- #SAGE Open: Left-Handedness Among a Community Sample of Psychiatric Outpatients – Open Access Article
- Jealousy and insecurity reported most common motivation for online aggression among emerging adults – Free Article
- Explore the implications of Neurophenomenology for Psychology
- An Investigation of Body Appreciation, Ethnic Identity, and Eating Disorder Symptoms in Black Women – Free Article
- Bookmark the new Feminism & Psychology blog! This new blog is a forum for debate at the interface of feminisms and psychologies.
- Too Impatient to Smell the Roses: Exposure to Fast Food Impedes Happiness – Free Article
Want the latest in Psychology? Get social with SAGE!