If you’re headed to the Charleston Conference this week, we would LOVE to meet you! Stop by the SAGE table, #60 at the Charleston Vendor Showcase to say hello.
If you’re looking for an interesting session to attend, why not check out one of these?
- A Conversation with Technical Services Librarians and Publishers: A Workshop on Process Enhancement – Thursday, November 8 – 2:15-3pm (SSM Building Auditorium)
- e-Content Discovery: Approaches, Methods, and Tools to Improve Findability – Thursday, November 8 , 2:15-3pm (Francis Marion Carolina Ballroom)
- Zen and the Art of Scholarly Publishing Business Models –Thursday, November 8, 3:15-4pm (Courtyard Marriot Cooper Room)
- The Value Chain of Scholarly Communication: Discoverability Issues and Collaboration Opportunities – Thursday, November 8, 6:00-6:45pm (Francis Marion Carolina Ballroom)
- Find>Search – Friday, November 9 – 4:45-5:45pm (Francis Marion Carolina Ballroom)
- Working Together: Evolving Value for Academic Libraries – Saturday, November 10- 11:15-12pm (Francis Marion Gold Ballroom)
Excited to see you all at Charleston!